Perfect for restaurants and industrial environments, this remote controlled UVC Sterilizer affects a ~550 sq ft area with 99.9% effectiveness against pathogens. That way you can keep a work area consistently safe and sanitized. Be among the first to get this technology when you preorder now.
UVC technology has been in use by hospitals for its clinically validated effectiveness in killing germs since the 1930s. Any living cell that is exposed to UVC light will be affected—including viruses, bacteria, yeast, mold, algae, amoebas, and allergens. The UVC light penetrates outer layers of a cell and damages its DNA or RNA so it cannot reproduce. Soon after, the nucleic acid is destroyed which causes the cell to die. This entire process happens within seconds of adequate UVC exposure.
Simple-structure organisms like viruses and bacteria are the most vulnerable to ultraviolet radiation, whether airborne or on a surface.
- Clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, yeast, algae, amoebas, and other germs and allergens within seconds of 253.7 nm UVC exposure.
- Can be programmed and set via remote control.
- A motion sensor deactivates the lamp when it detects movement within 16 feet.
- Hypoallergenic sanitizing does not leave irritants or toxic chemicals behind.
- Contact-free disinfection reduces the chance of human error and cross-contamination.
- Reduces the need to buy and handle corrosive cleaners. (Does not replace soap/water)
Make sure the device is plugged into a grounded outlet. The fixture should be turned on with the power switch located on the front of the housing before being remote controlled.
Area Disinfect Time
~225 sq ft = 15 minutes
~325 sq ft = 30 minutes
~550 sq ft = 60 minutes
1. Press the “ON/OFF” button on the remote to get the fixture ready for activation.
2. Press the button for a “15min”, “30min”, or “60min” cycle.
3. Leave the area immediately.
4. When the cycle is complete the light shuts off automatically.
Motion Sensor: The sensor automatically stops the UV light cycle if motion is detected within 16 feet. To activate the fixture again simply start a new cycle and leave the area. It is best to run this device after business hours as the last person is leaving.
Tips & Safety
- To maximize effectiveness, ensure the room to be disinfected is clear of debris
- Take care to avoid direct or prolonged exposure of UVC to skin and eyes
- Extend disinfection time if your room temperature is above 104° F or below 68° F to ensure adequate exposure
- Clear area of people, plants and animals
- Can be used near food, tests have not shown any loss in quality or nutrition
- If the lamp breaks use a wet paper towel to clean up, and do not inhale
- As distance from a subject is increased, exposure time should be prolonged