Our powerful set of cordless wands will sterilize a surface within 25 seconds. Hover 1/2-1 inch above your desired area and let it work its magic. Both larger models have a safety feature to shut off when facing upward. The pocket-sized model folds. Be among the first to get this technology when you preorder now.
UVC technology has been in use by hospitals for its clinically validated effectiveness in killing germs since the 1930s. Any living cell that is exposed to UVC light will be affected—including viruses, bacteria, yeast, mold, algae, amoebas, and allergens. The UVC light penetrates outer layers of a cell and damages its DNA or RNA so it cannot reproduce. Soon after, the nucleic acid is destroyed which causes the cell to die. This entire process happens within seconds of adequate UVC exposure.
Simple-structure organisms like viruses and bacteria are the most vulnerable to ultraviolet radiation, whether airborne or on a surface.
- Clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, yeast, algae, amoebas, and other germs and allergens within seconds of 253.7 nm UVC exposure.
- The folding design fits in pockets and purses so you can easily use it anywhere.
- Hypoallergenic sanitizing does not leave irritants or toxic chemicals behind.
- Contact-free disinfection reduces the chance of human error and cross-contamination.
- A replaceable UVC bulb means this device will outlive any LED ultraviolet wand.
- Reduces the need to buy and handle corrosive cleaners. (Does not replace soap/water)
Unfold the wand using the quick release switch and make sure the area is clear. You should try to aim downwards to reduce the risk of accidentally looking directly at the activated lamp.
Small Objects: Hold wand ~1/2 inch above item for 15-20 seconds on both sides.
(This includes breathing masks, door knobs, handles, phones, money, utensils, keys, sponges, eye glasses, remotes, computer mice, wallets, toothbrushes, pacifiers, light switches, etc.)
Medium Sized Objects: Hold wand ~1/2 inch above item for 15-20 seconds on all sides.
(This includes books, keyboards, shoes, tools, steering wheels, tablets, toys, pet bowls, mail, dining menus, elevator buttons, cutting boards, purses, coffee machines, store racks etc.)
Tips & Safety
- To maximize effectiveness, ensure the subject of disinfection is clear of debris
- Take care to avoid direct or prolonged exposure of UVC to skin and eyes
- Keep out of reach of children and pets, this is not a toy
- Do not hold an object while sanitizing it
- Can be used on food, tests have not shown any loss in quality or nutrition
- Should not be used on house plants
- If the lamp breaks use a wet paper towel to clean up, and do not inhale
- As distance from a subject is increased, exposure time should be prolonged