This modern 38W UVC light fixture stands 17” tall and can sanitize a ~450 sq ft room in under 60 minutes. A child safety lock prevents this from being turned on by mistake. This light also includes a motion sensor to prevent accidental exposure. Be among the first to get this technology when you preorder now.
UVC technology has been in use by hospitals for its clinically validated effectiveness in killing germs since the 1930s. Any living cell that is exposed to UVC light will be affected—including viruses, bacteria, yeast, mold, algae, amoebas, and allergens. The UVC light penetrates outer layers of a cell and damages its DNA or RNA so it cannot reproduce. Soon after, the nucleic acid is destroyed which causes the cell to die. This entire process happens within seconds of adequate UVC exposure.
Simple-structure organisms like viruses and bacteria are the most vulnerable to ultraviolet radiation, whether airborne or on a surface.
- Clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, yeast, algae, amoebas, and other germs and allergens within seconds of 253.7 nm UVC exposure.
- Can be programmed and set via button panel with child safety lock.
- A 360° motion sensor deactivates the lamp when it detects movement within 13 feet.
- Hypoallergenic sanitizing does not leave irritants or toxic chemicals behind.
- Contact-free disinfection reduces the chance of human error and cross-contamination.
- Reduces the need to buy and handle corrosive cleaners. (Does not replace soap/water)
Plug in the device and place it in the center of the room about 40” away from the ground. Make sure the area is clear and estimate the size of the room to determine cycle length.
Area Disinfect Time
~175 sq ft = 15 minutes
~300 sq ft = 30 minutes
~450 sq ft = 60 minutes
1. Hold the “Child Protection Lock” button for 3 seconds.
2. Press the button to set your time: “15min” “30min” “60min”.
3. The lamp beeps for 30 sec before it starts so you can exit.
4. To stop the process press the “Cancel” button.
5. To turn off the motion sensor hold “Cancel” for 5 seconds.
Motion Sensor: When the device is set there is a delay before the light turns on, which happens 3 seconds after movement is no longer detected. If anyone enters the area during disinfection the light temporarily deactivates until they exit.
Tips & Safety
- To maximize effectiveness, ensure the room to be disinfected is clear of debris
- Take care to avoid direct or prolonged exposure of UVC to skin and eyes
- Keep out of reach of children and pets, do not leave unattended while not in use
- Clear area of people, plants and animals
- Can be used near food, tests have not shown any loss in quality or nutrition
- Set on a small stand like a tripod
- If the lamp breaks use a wet paper towel to clean up, and do not inhale
- As distance from a subject is increased, exposure time should be prolonged