The LED chips inside this bag emit both UVC and UVA light to sterilize with power greater than 20X the intensity of the sun. Plus, it only takes 5 minutes to disinfect. A gravity sensor in the lid prevents this from activating while it is open. Be among the first to get this technology when you preorder now.
UVC technology has been in use by hospitals for its clinically validated effectiveness in killing germs since the 1930s. Any living cell that is exposed to UVC light will be affected—including viruses, bacteria, yeast, mold, algae, amoebas, and allergens. The UVC light penetrates outer layers of a cell and damages its DNA or RNA so it cannot reproduce. Soon after, the nucleic acid is destroyed which causes the cell to die. This entire process happens within seconds of adequate UVC exposure.
Simple-structure organisms like viruses and bacteria are the most vulnerable to ultraviolet radiation, whether airborne or on a surface.
- Clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, yeast, algae, amoebas, and other germs and allergens within seconds of 270-280 nm UVC exposure.
- Simple one-button operation disinfects any object that fits inside within 5 minutes.
- A gravity sensor deactivates the light if the lid is opened or the bag shaken.
- The LED chips are dual UVC & UVA to sterilize with a power 20X greater than the sun.
- Hypoallergenic sanitizing does not leave irritants or toxic chemicals behind.
- Contact-free disinfection reduces the chance of human error and cross-contamination.
- Reduces the need to buy and handle corrosive cleaners. (Does not replace soap/water)
Plug the device into a USB outlet and set it on a level surface. Put the holding tray inside and place your objects on the tray side by side and not stacked on top of one another.
1. Once the bag is sealed press the “Power” button.
2. Wait for 5 minutes for disinfection to finish.
3. When the “Power” button light turns off, the cycle is complete.
4. If the bag is shaken or the lid opened prematurely, simply start over.
Gravity Sensor: During disinfection, when the device is shaken or the lid is opened the LED chips will immediately deactivate to prevent accidental exposure to the high-intensity light. To activate the light again press the power button once more. The sensor cannot detect whether the lid is closed or not, so care should be taken to always seal the zipper before activation.
Tips & Safety
- To maximize effectiveness, ensure the objects to be disinfected are uncovered
- Place objects unstacked on the tray
- Take care to avoid direct or prolonged exposure of UVC to skin and eyes
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Be sure to close the zipper before use
- Can be used on food, tests have not shown any loss in quality or nutrition
- Do not dismantle the circuit board
- Do not put antiques or art inside, can mimic effects of sun bleaching
- Do not soak in liquid (small drops are fine)