This smart phone fast charging box utilizes UVC and Ozone to sterilize every crevice of your device. The aromatherapy oil diffuser inside adds a pleasing fragrance during disinfection. This is large enough to fit most mobile phones. Be among the first to get this technology when you preorder now.
UVC technology has been in use by hospitals for its clinically validated effectiveness in killing germs since the 1930s. Any living cell that is exposed to UVC light will be affected—including viruses, bacteria, yeast, mold, algae, amoebas, and allergens. The UVC light penetrates outer layers of a cell and damages its DNA or RNA so it cannot reproduce. Soon after, the nucleic acid is destroyed which causes the cell to die. This entire process happens within seconds of adequate UVC exposure.
Simple-structure organisms like viruses and bacteria are the most vulnerable to ultraviolet radiation, whether airborne or on a surface.
- Clinically proven to eliminate 99.9% of all viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, yeast, algae, amoebas, and other germs and allergens within seconds of 253.7 nm UVC exposure.
- Safety mechanism temporarily deactivates the device if the lid is opened during use.
- The top of the unit acts as a wireless fast charger. Can be used while disinfecting below.
- Ozone is produced to permeate into cracks and crevices for more effective sterilization.
- Contact-free disinfection reduces the chance of human error and cross-contamination.
- Reduces the need to buy and handle corrosive cleaners. (Does not replace soap/water)
Plug the device into a USB port and place it on a dry table. Once the red light is on, the wireless charge function is active. If you choose to, add aromatherapy oil before your object.
Red Light Charging
Green Light 3 min cycle
Blue Light 10 min cycle
Yellow Light 3 min & charge
Purple Light 10 min & charge
1. If a red light does not turn on when plugged in, ensure that the cable is properly connected.
2. Press the button once to run a 3 minute cycle.
3. Press the button a second time to run a 10 min cycle.
4. At any point a wireless charging capable mobile phone can be placed on top to be recharged.
5. To cancel the operation hold the button for 5 seconds.
Safety Switch: If the lid is opened at any point during the disinfection process the device will temporarily deactivate, and then once the lid is closed again it will continue the previous mode.
Tips & Safety
- To maximize effectiveness, ensure the object to be disinfected is uncovered
- After use you can smell ozone vapor, it is harmless in small doses but should not be intentionally or repeatedly inhaled
- Take care to avoid direct or prolonged exposure of UVC to skin and eyes
- Be sure the lid is closed before use
- If the lamp breaks use a wet paper towel to clean up, and do not inhale
- Do not soak in liquid (small drops are fine)
- Do not add more than 3 drops of oil
- Do not use perfume containing alcohol, it may damage silicone devices